The following prices are for a chimney sweeping and a safety inspection:
- Chimney venting a gas furnace $ 200.00
- Chimney venting an oil furnace $ 225.00
- Chimney venting a free standing wood or coal stove $ 250.00
- Chimney venting a coal boiler/stoker $ 275.00
- Chimney venting a open, wood burning fireplace $ 275.00
- Inspections start at $ 175.00
- Dryer Vent Cleaning at $ 160.00
Please call to confirm our latest pricing.
Check out our page on inspections. You may be surprised by what is involved. We do not just sweep a chimney, we want to make sure it is safe to use.
These are starting prices. On rare occasions, we have found it necessary to charge a rate higher than what is indicated here. On such occasions, our customer will be informed of the rate increase before work is begun.
If you have a wood or coal burning fireplace insert that does not have a stainless steel chimney liner, we will not clean it. This is because such an installation is against code and extremely unsafe. We would be glad to come out and give you an estimate to clean the chimney, then install a stainless steel chimney liner. This will ensure that you and your family are safe.